Diatomaceous earth filtration is a key process step in reliable and consistent production of vegetable oils, edible oils, and related food products.
Diatomaceous earth filter aids are light in weight, chemically inert, and form high porosity filter cakes to maintain free-flow of the liquid. Specifically, an efficient filter aid is characterized by the following:
The structure of the particles must be such that they will not pack together closely, but will form cakes that are 85% to 95% pore space. This not only permits higher initial flow rates, but also provides pore spaces to trap and contain the filterable solids while leaving a high percentage of channels open for flow.
2. Beverage: beer, rat fee, yellow wine, fruit juice, wine, beverage syrupy, etc.
3. Pharmaceutical: antibiotic, vitamin, refined traditional Chinese medicine, filling for dentistry, cosmetics, etc.
4. Chemical products: organic acid, mineral acid, alkyd, oil paint, vinylite, etc.
5. Industrial oil products: lubricating oil, additives of lubricating oil, petroleum additive, trussed metal sheet oil, transformer oil, coal tar, etc.
6. Water treatment: daily waste water, industrial waste water, effluent treatment, swimming pool water, etc.
7. Sugar Industry: fruit syrup, glucose, starch sugar, sucrose, etc.
The separation of solids from liquids, or Solid-Liquid-Separation (SLS) is one of the most widely used operations in industrial processing. The desired material may be either the liquid or the solid, depending on the finished product.
1. Preliminary Inspection: Visually inspect the filter elements (particularly in the springtime) as torn or improperly fitted elements or fabric acan cause problems, and dirty or clogged elements will reduce the flow of water as well as cause short cycles.
2. Precoat: This procedure is used to coat or cake the filter elements with a thin layer of DE.
a. Thoroughly mix the proper amount of CD080 filter aid (depending on package instructions and filter manufacturer instructions) in a bucket with water to form a slurry.
b. Apply directly to pool's skimmer.
3. Backwashing & Cleaning: Backwashing the DE filter involves reversing the flow and/or hand rinsing the filter elements. Proper maintenance and thorough cleaning of the filter are necessary for obtaing good filtration results.
Granular Diatomite have irregular shape, good adsorption capacity and intensity, fireproofing, innocuity and odorless, and it's easy to reclaim after the operation of water or oil absorption. So the CD graininess absorbent is widely used in the following areas:
A. Used as anti-caking agents in anti-deoxy agent of food preservation. B. Used as desiccant in electronic equipment, precision instruments, medicine, food and clothing. C. In the area of environmental protection, used as floor absorbent for the penetrated harmful liquid. D. Used as soil conditioner in the golf course, ball park, and lawn, in order to improve the players' applicability while the climate changed, and to improve the lawn livability and pruning efficiency E. In animal production units used for the control of external parasites and flies, and as bedding area for pets.
Packaging & Shipping
Usually in pp woven bags of 25kg/20kg net each, with pallets. Jumbo bags are also available.
25kgs per bag, or Jumbo Bag of 500kg net each , on wooden pallet. Customized packaging is available.
Shengzhou Huali Diatomite Products Co., Ltd
Add.: Bainidun Industrial Agglomeration Area, Ganlin Town, Shengzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China